What is Blind SQL Injection:
Some Websites are vulnerable to SQL Injection but the results of injection are not visible to the attacker. And In this situation, Blind SQL Injection is used.
Also, The page with the vulnerability may not be one that displays data but will display differently depending on the results of a logical statement injected into the legitimate SQL statement called for that page. This type of attack can become time-intensive because a new statement must be crafted for each bit recovered.
Since There are plenty of automated Blind Sql Injection tool available. So, Here i am introducing one of Tool named as bsqlbf(expanded as Blind Sql Injection Brute Forcer).
Also, This tool is written in Perl and allows extraction of data from Blind SQL Injections. And It accepts custom SQL queries as a command line parameter and it works for both integer and string based injections
The tool supports 8 attack modes(-type switch):-
- Type 0: Blind SQL Injection based on true and false conditions returned by back-end server
- Type 1: Blind SQL Injection based on true and error(e.g syntax error) returned by back-end server.
- Type 2: Blind SQL Injection in “order by” and “group by”.
- Type 3: extracting data with SYS privileges (ORACLE dbms_export_extension exploit)
- Type 4: is O.S code execution (ORACLE dbms_export_extension exploit)
- Type 5: is reading files (ORACLE dbms_export_extension exploit, based on java)
- Type 6: is O.S code execution DBMS_REPCAT_RPC.VALIDATE_REMOTE_RC exploit
- Type 7: is O.S code execution SYS.KUPP$PROC.CREATE_MASTER_PROCESS(), DBA Privs
-cmd=revshellType 7 supports meterpreter payload execution, run generator.exe first
- Type 8: is O.S code execution DBMS_JAVA_TEST.FUNCALL, with JAVA IO Permissions
-cmd=revshell Type 8 supports meterpreter payload execution, run generator.exe first
For Type 4(O.S code execution) the following methods are supported:
- -stype: How you want to execute command:
- Also, SType 0 (default) is based on java..will NOT work against XE.
- SType 1 is against oracle 9 with plsql_native_make_utility.
- And, SType 2 is against oracle 10 with dbms_scheduler.
Download – https://code.google.com/archive/p/bsqlbf-v2/downloads