Automated Blind SQL Injection Attacking Tools
In the realm of cybersecurity, where threats and vulnerabilities evolve at a rapid pace, attackers are constantly seeking innovative methods to exploit weaknesses in web applications. One such technique that has gained significant attention is blind SQL injection. To streamline and amplify their efforts, attackers have turned to automated blind SQL injection attacking tools. In this article, we will explore the power and implications of these tools, shedding light on the cat-and-mouse game between attackers and defenders in the digital landscape.
Blind SQL injection attacks pose a significant threat to the security of web applications. By exploiting vulnerabilities in a website’s code, attackers can manipulate SQL queries to extract sensitive data, compromise databases, and potentially gain unauthorized access to valuable information. To accelerate and simplify their assault, attackers have harnessed the capabilities of automated blind SQL injection attacking tools.
What are Blind SQL Injection Attacking Tools:
Some Websites are vulnerable to SQL Injection but the results of the injection are not visible to the attacker. And In this situation, Blind SQL Injection is used. Also, The page with the vulnerability may not be one that displays data but will display differently depending on the results of a logical statement injected into the legitimate SQL statement called for that page. This type of attack can become time-intensive because a new statement must be crafted for each bit recovered.
Since there is plenty of automated Blind SQL Injection tool available. So, Here I am introducing one of Tool named bsqlbf (expanded as Blind SQL Injection Brute Forcer). Also, This tool is written in Perl and allows the extraction of data from Blind SQL Injections. And It accepts custom SQL queries as a command line parameter and it works for both integer and string-based injections
Automated Blind SQL Injection Attacking Tools
Automated blind SQL injection attacking tools have emerged as a formidable weapon in the arsenal of cybercriminals. These tools automate the process of injecting malicious SQL statements into vulnerable web applications, allowing attackers to uncover valuable information without extensive manual effort. Let’s delve into some of the features and implications of these tools:
- Automated Payload Injection
These tools automate the injection of malicious SQL payloads into web application inputs, systematically testing for vulnerabilities. By leveraging various techniques, such as time-based or boolean-based blind SQL injection, attackers can uncover the underlying structure of the database, extract sensitive information, or execute arbitrary commands.
- Database Fingerprinting and Enumeration
Automated tools employ techniques to identify the type and version of the database management system (DBMS) being used. This information enables attackers to tailor their SQL injection payloads to exploit specific vulnerabilities and execute targeted attacks.
- Crawling and Scanning Capabilities
Advanced automated tools possess crawling and scanning capabilities, allowing attackers to efficiently identify vulnerable web pages within a target application. By automatically mapping the application’s structure and identifying potential injecti
on points, attackers can streamline their assaults and maximize their chances of success.
- Data Extraction and Post-Exploitation
Once a successful blind SQL injection attack is executed, these tools enable cybercriminals to extract sensitive data from the compromised database. This may include usernames, passwords, credit card information, or other personally identifiable information (PII). Moreover, these tools can facilitate post-exploitation activities, such as privilege escalation or command execution.
The tool supports 8 attack modes(-type switch):-
- Type 0: Blind SQL Injection based on true and false conditions returned by the back-end server
- Type 1: Blind SQL Injection based on true and error(e.g syntax error) returned by the back-end server.
- Type 2: Blind SQL Injection in “order by” and “group by”.
- Type 3: extracting data with SYS privileges (ORACLE dbms_export_extension exploit)
- Type 4: is O.S code execution (ORACLE dbms_export_extension exploit)
- Type 5: is reading files (ORACLE dbms_export_extension exploit, based on java)
- Type 6: is O.S code execution DBMS_REPCAT_RPC.VALIDATE_REMOTE_RC exploit
- Type 7: is O.S code execution SYS.KUPP$PROC.CREATE_MASTER_PROCESS(), DBA Privs
-cmd=revshellType 7 supports meterpreter payload execution, run generator.exe first
- Type 8: is O.S code execution DBMS_JAVA_TEST.FUNCALL, with JAVA IO Permissions
-cmd=revshell Type 8 supports meterpreter payload execution, run generator.exe first
For Type 4(O.S code execution) the following methods are supported:
- -stype: How you want to execute the command:
- Also, SType 0 (default) is based on java..will NOT work against XE.
- SType 1 is against Oracle 9 with plsql_native_make_utility.
- And, SType 2 is against oracle 10 with dbms_scheduler.
Download – https://code.google.com/archive/p/bsqlbf-v2/downloads
Conclusion: The Need for Robust Defense
The emergence of automated blind SQL injection attacking tools represents a formidable challenge for cybersecurity professionals. To combat this growing threat, organizations and individuals must adopt a proactive and multi-layered approach to defense. Some essential measures include:
- Regularly patching and updating web applications to mitigate vulnerabilities
- Conducting thorough security assessments and penetration testing
- Implementing robust input validation and parameterized queries
- Employing web application firewalls (WAFs) to detect and block suspicious activities
- Continuous monitoring and analysis of web application logs for signs of SQL injection attempts
- Educating developers and security personnel about the risks and countermeasures associated with blind SQL injection attacks
By staying vigilant, investing in robust security measures, and keeping pace with emerging threats, defenders can fortify their web applications against automated blind SQL injection attacks and safeguard their valuable data.
Henceforth, WE WISH TO ANNOUNCE THAT OUR SERVICES ARE NOT AVAILABLE TO PEOPLE FROM NIGERIA AND INDIA. THESE ARE USELESS TIME WASTERS AND THIEVES TRYING TO BEG OR SCAM US OF OUR PRODUCTS. OUR SERVICES ARE NOT FREE AND PAYMENT IS UPFRONT
A LOT OF FOOLS FROM NIGERIA AND INDIA. on the off chance that YOU DON’T TRUST TO USE OUR SERVICES, DON’T CONTACT US AS WE HAVE NO FREE SERVICE
HI BUYERS, WE ARE A PROFESSIONAL CARDING AND HACKING TEAM. HOVATOOLS HAS BEEN AROUND SINCE THE TIME OF EVO MARKET, ALPHABAY, WALLSTREET MARKET AND MORE. WE REMAIN STRONG AND RELIABLE IN THE INDUSTRY, ALWAYS PROVIDING YOU WITH THE BEST QUALITY TOOLS TO HELP YOU MAKE MONEY AND MAXIMIZE PROFIT IN THE FRAUD GAME.
Buy Fresh Credit Cards for Carding, BIN LIST Buy Bank Login, RDP, Buy Hacked Paypal accounts. Contact us to buy all tools and carding software. CLICK HERE TO VISIT OUR SHOP
Buy Socks 5, Email Leads, Buy Latest CC to Bitcoin Cashout Guide, Buy Hacked Zelle transfer , Western Union Money Transfer Hack, Buy Hacked Money Transfer service to your bank account.
Enroll for Paid private Carding Class.