Every day you ask me about the difference between dumps and CC (CVV). So I have to answer all this question once and for all. There’re two big different parts in carding or fraudnline carding and instore carding.
Online carding is the carding which is done from computer including online shopping,affliate marketing,online games with cashback and so on. If you decided to walk this direction you need CC (cvv,cvv2.cvn or fullz details).
When cardes buy cvv or fullz they will get
– Card number
– Card number verification value(CVV itself)
– Card expire date
– Cardholder’s name
– Cardholder’s address including building number,city,country,zip postcode
– Cardholder’s phone number (optional)
– Cardholder’s e-mail address (optional)
– Cardholder’s SSN (fullz contain this detail)
– Cardholder’s DL (fullz contain this detail)
– Vbv password (only some fullz contain it)
So all this stuff is used to fill some forms during online payments. You can’t encode it to the real plastic.
So CC (CVV or Fullz) are for online carding only!
Instore carding is the carding in real stores, shops and malls. For this way you should buy dumps to encode it to the blank plastic with magnetic strip and obtain someone’s real card copy.
For more details read “What the hell dump is”.
So dumps are for instore carding only!
The choice is yours which way to follow and what stuff to buy CC or dumps. Both of it you could buy in my online shop -candywendy69.com
With love your Wendy.