What’s in this guide?
Affiliate programs, carding stuff as affiliate, getting your own stealth website and domain name
In this guide I will explain everything you need to know about carding both virtual and physical goods in such
a way that you no longer need to use a drop address and you no longer need to waste hours trying to find
someone interested in buying your carded items.
This is a guide for people that are in this for the long term. Using this method you will be making money for
months and even years after you start.
You will not find this information on forums and message boards because this is something we usually
keep to ourselves once we stumble upon it or perhaps it is because most carders think this is not worth
all the trouble? In any case, the only reason I am sharing this is because I have made enough money
using this method to “retire” and start a legitimate business and I really don’t care whether or not this gets
How are we doing this?
By carding goods not to our drop address, not to our friends home, but by carding goods directly to the person
who owns the card! This means no more red flags for using suspicious drops.
We are going to card those items as we were really that person ordering the items to ourselves. The money will
come from the sales we generate as an affiliate/promoter.
That money is clean and once paid to your PayPal or bank account, it will stay there and you won’t get any
chargebacks because it will seem that you have earned that money promoting stuff online.
1. Fresh and clean Fullz for requirement no.
2. A set of documents (ID or Drivers License & Utility Bill or Bank Statement)
3. Anonymous Virtual Credit Card
Not required but can make your life a lot easier:
1. Bank account in the same name as your Fullz
Step 1 – Buying a domain name
You need to set up your own website. Don’t worry, it’s not hard!
Just go to godaddy.com or any other domain name shop and use your fake identity to purchase a domain name. It
can be anything you like but for the sake of this tutorial let’s say our website is about weight loss products.
It is important that you use your fake identity EVERYWHERE. You need to become that person.
To purchase domain names anonymously we are going to use the anonymous prepaid visa that you saw above in
Why aren’t we simply using a stolen CC?
Because we want our domain name to stay up for months and even years. We don’t need the real card owner
finding out about our business and most of all, we don’t want to lose our domain name.
Step 2 – Setting up your website
Now that we have a domain name it’s time to bloggerize it. We are going to attach a blogger blog to that domain
Go ahead and create a new Google account using your fake identity. If Google asks for a phone number, you
should use a burner phone. Every step needs to be clean.
Note: You should use the gmail account to stay in touch with your affiliate programs and affiliate managers.
Now create a Blogger.com account and pick yourself a yourname.blogspot.com address. It doesn’t matter what
you pick because you will assign your newly bought domain name to it in just a minute.
Since I am lazy I will just let you read from the official Google help and support section on how to add a custom
domain name to your blog. support.google.com/blogger/troubleshooter/1233381
Step 3 – Adding content to your website
You need to add quality content to your website. The main idea is to make your website look official, clean and
professional so that using this website you will get accepted to affiliate programs.
Before you add content, make sure your website looks nice. You can get a ton of good blogger templates from
After you have tweaked your site a little bit by adding a contact us page, terms and conditions page, some links in
the navigation (ie. home, articles, products, contact us) or anything else you think is important to make a website
look professional, it’s time to add some text to it.
Copy and paste articles from ezinearticles.com, goarticles.com and other article directories. Just make sure the
main theme of your website is the same as the articles you copy. In our example, everything related to weight loss
including tips and tricks, diet suggestions and stuff like that.
Step 4 – Repeat steps 1-3 a couple of times (optional)
You might want to create more than one such website and because your newly created website should stay up a
couple of days before we move on, it’s really not a bad idea to spend your time building more of these little fuckers.
Step 5 – Joining affiliate programs
This could be one of the hardest steps depending on the niche of your website. If you have a weight loss website
then it’s pretty easy to find affiliate programs for similar products but it can get harder if your website is about less
Some affiliate networks worth mentioning:
cj.com roirocket.com maxbounty.com
Note: It’s a good idea to look for new and smaller affiliate programs. Usually they take a lot of their campaigns from
bigger networks and take a small percentage off every sale BUT it adds an additional layer of security in our case
so losing a couple of bucks per sale is not really a big deal.
You will be able to find a lot more simply by typing “yourwebsiteniche affiliate program” into google. In
our example: weight loss affiliate program
- Creating an account and getting accepted for affiliate programs is fairly simple. Just make sure to tell them:
- That you have at least 5 years of experience in affiliate marketing
- That your main promotional methods DO NOT include incentives (cash back advertising)
- That you have an email list with 10,000+ subscribers (double opt in)
- That you have a decent website – you will need to show them your website every time and they will evaluate your
- account according to what they see.
When you get approved
- Go into your members area and find the campaigns
- Get linking codes for these campaigns
- Put these linking codes on your website (A banner somewhere for example)
- Now all you need to do is to click on those banners and card the items they are offering but please read the entire
- guide because it’s not that easy…
- Every affiliate program will ask for your ID and bank statement or another valid address verification doucument.
- You need to use your fake identity here.
- Most affiliate networks have 50-100 USD minimum threshold for payouts and they are usually paying affiliates on a
- NET30 model. This just means that whatever you earn in any given month, it will be paid to you on the 30th of the
- following month. (not the same month).
- A lot can happen during this time period and a lot of fraudulent sales will probably get reversed. Meaning they will
- not pay you for those sales. Don’t worry, things like this are quite normal.
However, if more than 50% of the sales
you generate are fraudulent and have chargebacks, your account will be closed at that affiliate program eventually.
To make sure this does not happen, you need to buy traffic from various sources directly to your affiliate links. Of
course you will be carding that traffic so you will not be spending any of your own money. The idea here is to get
enough traffic to your affiliate links that legit sales start to come in along with your “fake sales”.
I never carded Google myself but I have heard that Google Adwords is pretty easy to card.
Some good places to buy traffic: adf.ly and other URL shorteners.
neobux.com and other paid to click sites. easyhits4u.com and
other traffic exchange sites.
Keep in mind that most of them use PayPal and Skrill to process credit card payments so you need to be familiar
with carding through these.
Step 6 – Not quite ready yet…
- Now before you start carding, your website has to have decent traffic flowing through it. There are a lot of good
- places to buy junk traffic to your website. Just google Paid to click websites and card website traffic from them.
- After your website is getting real visitors (traffic) it’s time to generate some traffic to your affiliate product that
- you are promoting. To do this we simply use an iframe. It can be a small 1 pixel iframe, or a bigger one to
- make it look like a banner.
<iframe src=”your affiliate link . html” width=”468″ height=”60″></iframe>
Just keep this on your website while you are buying traffic to your main domain name.
Why are we doing this
Because we need the affiliate program to think all this traffic is coming from YOUR site, not some junk paid to click
website. If they see you are only promoting on junk websites, they might suspend your account
Step 7 – Finally ready!
When you are getting some traffic to your website, to your iframed affiliate product and when you are carding traffic
from other sources directly to your affiliate link, it’s time to start carding.
It’s like a game really. All you need to do is to pretend you are really the card owner who found your website and
then clicked on a banner on your site and ended up buying a product through your affiliate link.
How long should we be doing this iframe thing?
If your affiliate program shows something called EPC (earnings per click) in the statistics then it’s good to know
that you should keep your EPC rate around 0.2 – 0.3 to avoid unnecessary problems. This is considered a
low/normal EPC for a lot of internet marketers and this simply means how much you are earning per click. If
every click that you generate becomes a paying customer, then something is clearly wrong and they will ban
your affiliate account.